This week Federico and John conclude season one of Dialog with a discussion of what they learned from each of their guests. Despite vastly different backgrounds, there were several themes that ran throughout our interviews with John Gruber, Frank Turner, John August, Carrie Patel, and Pierce Brown. To wrap up season one, we revisit getting started as a writer, the impact and use of social media, influences and idea generation, getting past writer’s block, and the roles of hard work, luck, and privilege in succeeding. Thanks for listening. See you next season.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Astropad Studio – Turn your iPad into a professional graphics tablet. Get started today with a 30-day free trial.
- 1Blocker – Making the Web faster & safer on iOS and Mac.
Links and Show Notes
- Federico Viticci’s author page on MacStories
- John Voorhees’ author page on MacStories
- AppStories, Episode 107, Interview: 10 Years of MacStories with Federico Viticci
- My App Story